(Photo courtesy of Peacock)
Do you want to know how to cancel your Peacock subscription? Look no further. Good news for individuals who no longer want to pay for the streaming service provided by Comcast/NBCUniversal: the company invoicing may be stopped in a matter of minutes by following a simple set of instructions.
To paraphrase the Lord of the Rings, the strange news is that nobody just cancels a Peacock subscription, which is a strange development. It’s as simple as downgrading it.
That’s correct, since there are free Peacock subscriptions available, the most common method of ceasing to pay for Peacock centers on removing the Premium Peacock feather from your account. Then you still have a Peacock account — it’s just that it doesn’t take between $4.99 and $9.99 from your bank account every month.
Peacock is the only one I’m willing to compromise with. Peacock is known as the home of WWE live streams in the United States, therefore I’ll have to quit watching them in order to stay away from Peacock. Besides famous exclusives like The Office and the Harry Potter films, the streaming service offers a wide range of other titles.
Learn how to reduce your Peacock membership to a free account via the following steps.
How to cancel a Peacock subscription
- Log into PeacockTV.com and choose your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Account option, which may be found in the upper right corner of the screen as well.
- You’ll (most likely) be required to login into Peacock in order to verify your permission to access your account.
- To make a change to your existing Peacock plan, choose “Edit Plan.”
- Check the box next to “Peacock Free” to confirm your selection. You may put an end to your search for a “Cancel” button since there isn’t one to find.
- Confirm your selection by selecting “Change Plan.”
- Select “Switch to Free” from the drop-down menu under the pictures of everything Peacock has previously attempted to get you to watch. During the account cancellation process, never give in to the pleading phase.
Congratulations, you no longer have to pay for Peacock’s services! Although, technically, it seems that you are now obligated to continue using NBC’s streaming service indefinitely.
Here’s how to cancel a Peacock subscription without going Free
There is, fortunately, a method for people who wish to erase their Peacock account to accomplish their goal. It just takes more time, effort, and energy than you are likely willing to devote to it. The links provided below were discovered on this NBCUniversal website, which was a pain to go through.
- Most citizens of the United States (with the exception of certain residents of California) will need to go to this website and complete the form as detailed below. Line 1 should be filled up with the word Peacock as the ‘brand’.
- California citizens with rights under the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) may click here, and their authorized representatives may go here for access or deletion requests, according to NBCU. You may also reach us by phone at 1-800-447-0663.